• Work with the system administration team to build and be one of the fastest-growing, highest quality MSP’s in West Africa with high customer satisfaction and low overhead due to efficient deployment of standard processes.
• Ensure a world-class customer service experience for our firmТs managed services clients, minimizing downtime and interruption to their operations.
• Meet vital deadlines as well as to ease the transition to support.
• Work with Account managers to ensure appropriate recommendations and strategies are employed to meet clientsТ critical business objectives.
• Ensure successful system deployments based on standard business platforms (ie. Windows Server, Exchange Server/Online, Windows Desktop Operating System, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365), networking LAN/WAN hardware (ie. firewalls, routers, managing telco circuits and communications, DNS records), network security solutions (ie. antivirus, DLP tools, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing tools) and data protection/backup solutions including cloud-based solutions.
• Maintain ownership of client accounts by providing Level I (service desk), Level II and Level III support, and senior guidance.
• Mentor and guide the firmТs Level I service desk staff.
• Ensure our regulated clients maintain minimum levels of compliance.
• Work within the support engineering team as a technical lead and escalation point on major impacting systems issues
• Make positive contributions to the company’s internal infrastructure environment and to the company’s practices and procedures for the care of our growing client base.
• Maintain business awareness to drive growth and client relationships
• Design, document and maintain service desk processes
• Define metrics and key performance indicators to service desk improvement
• Provide technical leadership while driving problem investigation and resolution as required
• Provide customer-service leadership while aligning customer goals with service team objectives
• Manage remote monitoring and management systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
• Continually seek opportunities to grow and learn so as to lead by example
• Additional Responsibilities & Expectations from time to time.
Required Educational Qualifications
• B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Eng. in Computer Engineering.
• VMware and virtualization and Linux skills are a must-have
• 5 years of maximum post-NYSC system administration experience
• In-depth knowledge of multiple operating systems including UNIX/Linux; Microsoft Windows Server (2003+); Mac OS
• Knowledge of and experience with Voice infrastructure
• Knowledge of and experience with network infrastructure
• Familiarity with relational database administration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th May 2020.
Click Here To Apply