Our Client a small, homely and family run nursing home is currently recruiting for Director of Nursing / Person in Charge full time or part time position.
We are a small 25 bed Nursing Home in Co. Wexford. If you like to work in a friendly environment and manage your own time and work in a low – staff turnover centre, please read below and apply!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Ensure compliance with all regulations pertaining to Nursing Homes in accordance with Health Act, S.I. 415 of 2013, Regulations 2013 and HIQA National Standards for Residential Care Settings;
-Ensure effective governance through directing and managing care and care delivery;
– Staff Management / Supervisory responsibilities;
– Ensure safe and effective service delivery through ongoing clinical auditing and monitoring;
– Ensure local policies reflect national policy, standards and best practice recommendations;
-Liaise with external organisations in order to promote and maintain good working relationships and high standards of care and service for the residents;
Knowledge and skills required:
– Must have minimum of 3 years managerial experience
-Must have a minimum of 6 years experience of working in a nursing home/geriatric setting
-Management/supervisory course is essential
– Must be fully registered with NMBI;
– Excellent organisational and communication skills with excellent verbal and written command of the
-Must be of good character.
This list is not exhaustive.
Expected start date: 1/9/2021
If you are qualified and lives in Ireland Please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is soon. Thank you.