The USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project collaborates with governments and non-governmental agencies to ensure the uninterrupted supply of health commodities in support of United States Government-funded public health initiatives in Nigeria. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. For more information about GHSC-PSM, please see https://www.ghsupplychain.org/ .
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building for the Nigeria country office.
The Manager Learning and Knowledge Analytics supports the project’s internal and external learning and communication activities in Nigeria.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the technical team, finance and operations team, Total Quality Management team, security team, and the IT team, to proactively harness project-wide experience, data and lessons into compelling communication products.
- Identify, coordinate, and directly draft learning, use case, and technical publications around best practices and lessons from our team’s work at state, regional and central levels; explore and lead innovative ways to disseminate and communicate the content of these publications
- Serve as the link with the Total Quality Management team and the LKM&SC team, proactively harnessing project data to synthesize lessons, and evidence-based decision triggers
- Keeps up to date on trends and innovations in program management, public supply chains, M&E, mobile data, and other external resources relevant to the project, and disseminate them across GHSC-PSM Nigeria
- Support the development and testing of data visualization tools, methods, and analytics to foster learning and adaptive management
- Proactively identify learning and knowledge gaps; research and leverage opportunities to address these gaps
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality
- Lead and support efforts to turn data into information, information into project insight and insight into project results
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in project performance, experience, and learning
- Monitor performance, key project changes and decisions, and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings; Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant information with attention to detail and accuracy
- An analytical mind, inclination for problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Library Science, Knowledge Management, Public Health, International Development, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in communications, experience working in the supply chain, public health, and/or USAID-funded projects strongly preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written) with a proven ability to communicate complex information for non-experts (writing samples will be requested).
- Experience harnessing project experience, lessons, successes into compelling communication products including technical reports, technical briefs, and success stories
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of GHSC-PSM staff, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent computer skills in a full range of software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and/or other graphics programs, and webinar platforms (e.g., Adobe Connect, WebEx, Skype for Business).
The Manager Learning and Knowledge Analytics will supervise the LKM&SC Officer (regions 7 – 9)
This is a long-term position for the life of the contract based in Abuja, Nigeria
Click Here To Apply