Musicians Institute – USA, Opens scholarships for US citizens and non US citizens enrolling for diverse programs at the beginning of Fall 2018.The scholarships spans from $1,000 – $5,000 sought as tuition credit.
Scholarships being divided for new students and current students respectively, therefore please, carefully read the program category most appropriate for you . New students resuming Fall 2018 must before hand, obtain their acceptance letter before applying for the scholarships. Scholarships accessible for different criteria such music, guitar, vocal, drum, guitar, arts plus certificate in performance program.
Level of Education
Scholarships accessible for undergraduate degree and certificate program only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships covers different study areas offered at Musicians Institute such as music, guitar, drum, vocal, performance and arts.
Amount of Scholarships
The stipulated range of scholarships are from $1,000 – $5,000 as tuition credit.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are accessible per year for the duration of the program in consideration of applicant’s academic performance. However, you must properly read the terms and conditions as it concerns your choice of program of study
The following eligibility criteria must be met by applicants
- Applicants may be citizens of the US or international (non US citizens).
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the program.
- Applicants must have obtained acceptance letter from Musicians Institute before applying for scholarships.
- Scholarships accessible for new students starting study in Fall 2018. More so, Current students are also eligible to apply but the scholarships program are different from the new students.
- Students must document their academic performance.
Number of Scholarships Available
Not disclosed. Please reach out Musicians Institute for more info.
Scholarships open for applicants from different countries. No restriction or nationality criteria attached
Scholarships would be gained based on academic grade. Ensure early applications are made and collection of acceptance letter from Musicians Institute before the deadline.
Please properly review the eligibility criteria above..
Method of Application
All applications are online through the school’s website. Please read and follow all instructions available on their website before applications are submitted
The supporting documents for each scholarship program may vary. Please carefully read the terms and conditions for the program you intend to apply.
Applications for programs beginning Fall 2018, closes August 31, 2018.
Please be mindful of the deadline. No late submissions
Musicians Institute will announce the result within 2 (two) weeks, following reviewing of the applications after the closure date above.
- The scholarships are non transferable.
- Scholarship can only be applied after obtaining acceptance letter for the program.
- The amount of the scholarship accrued to you, would be ascertained following reviewing of your applications.
For more inquiries please visit: scholarships.mi.edu.