As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This Readiness Manager role will focus specifically on Visa Direct – a payment service that Visa provides to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to cards and accounts around the world using push payment technology. The role holder has the unique and exciting opportunity of deploying a relatively new payment capability and an impact of driving future market growth for Visa in the CEMEA region. This role is a good mix of business, functional and technical knowledge providing the role holder flexibility and learning in the dynamic digital payments ecosystem. This is an individual contributor role reporting into CEMEA Visa Direct Readiness Lead.
- Defining implementation plan and executing them for the initial pilot clients
- Defining transition plan to migrate support to wider Client Services teams with a focus on operational efficiency
- Develop artifacts, training materials and presentations for the Client Services team
- Execute Visa Direct initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the business and digital release cycle
- Become Visa Direct subject matter in Client Services including knowledge of the APIs, implementation guides, client integration options, deployment and post-production support
- Use technical expertise blended with business acumen to solve complex problems by analyzing transaction level detail, API field data, and leveraging Visa tools
- Embrace and implement new methodologies on an ongoing basis as the business scales within the organization
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of experience in product/project management or product development in the payments industry
- Functional Project management experience in a client facing role
- Understanding of digital payments and web-based technology including HTML, web- based service APIs, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of core transaction processing (message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement)
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions where little or no precedence exists. Be able to communicate complex, technical concepts in a focused and well-organized manner.
- Willingness to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment and be flexible with multi-tasking and changing priorities. Ability to work in the “grey area” where answers may not be known but need to be developed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills in negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Organized self-starter, result oriented, and a passion for scaling new products
- Expert knowledge of standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Having the following will be added advantage, Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas such as card payments, products and services, payment technologies, wallet services gained through years of experience supporting clients and new product initiatives within a payment-processing environment
- Also experience of working with banks and Fintech in the CEMEA region
Job Number: REF27189V
Click Here To Apply