We facilitate affordable financing for schools and parents to improve general learning outcome.
We are looking for a Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with parents and schools to increase brand awareness. Your responsibilities would include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
• Promote our products and services during events
• Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
• Advertise our company and products/services on various media
• Plan interviews and press conferences
• Produce marketing copy for our website
• Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
• Track ROI for marketing campaigns
• Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
• Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
• Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
• Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist.
• Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
• Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress and Ghost blog
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
• Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field in an added advantage.
• Industry standard pay.
• Flexible and remote friendly
• Standard working tools.
• Medical insurance.
• Paid leave allowance.
Click Here To Apply